Vuselela Application 2023-2024
Vuselela Application 2023-2024
Vuselela TVET College is one of the three TVET Colleges in the North West Province, formed in 2002 as a result of a merger process. Four former technical colleges, now campuses of Vuselela, were merged in accordance with the principles that underpinned the transformation of the TVET sector. Vuselela now consists of five campuses, namely Jouberton, Klerksdorp, Matlosana, Potchefstroom, and Taung.
Before you begin your application to Vuselela College, please make sure that you meet the entry requirements for your selected course. Doing this will help ensure that your application is a success and also increase your chances of gaining admission.
During your application, you must make sure that all the information and personal details you provide are accurate as possible to the best of your knowledge. If not, your application may not be reviewed or your application may be revoked when they find out that you provided any false application even after you have been admitted.
Vuselela Online Application 2023 Closing Date
The Vuselela College Online Application is likely to close on 30 Sep 2023 for some programs and 30 Oct 2023 for all programs.
Vuselela Online Application Fees:
Consult the website for information regarding fees.
Here are the Vuselela TVET College Admission Requirements:
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging program designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Full-Time Nated Courses
Application fees (new students only) and class fees are payable upon registration.
All new applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of the ID of Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID-size photo of Learner.
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.
How To Apply Vuselela TVET College Online Application
- Go to – https://vuselelacollege.co.za/
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.