UWP Consulting Bursary
UWP Consulting Bursary
About UWP Consulting
Founded in 1972, UWP Consulting (Pty) Ltd is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering company from South Africa, which is largely excluded. UWP is headquartered in Johannesburg and has approximately 250 employees in 4 offices in South Africa and 10 offices in South Africa.
The company provides a variety of services in various fields, including integrated transportation services; water conservancy engineering services; planning and project management services; infrastructure planning services; industrial, commercial, civil, residential, sanitation and institutional structure services, and niche and Specific department services.
UWP goal is to become one of the recognized leading suppliers of value-added engineering solutions and improve the quality of life of people in sub-Saharan Africa.
UWP Consulting aims to help educate and train young students in the engineering field to meet the capabilities required by the company.
The scholarship program is awarded to undergraduate (BSc (Eng) / BEng / BTech) and postgraduate civil engineering students.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Studying towards a Civil Engineering qualification (BSc Eng/ BTech/ BEng/ Postgraduate)
- Undergraduate students: completed all first year subjects
- Postgraduate students: studying towards a Civil Engineering BTech, BEng or BSc (Eng) qualification
- Studying at an accredited tertiary institution in South Africa (Technikon or University)
- *Preference will be given to those from a previously disadvantaged community
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
The application must be made online: http://www.uwp.co.za/bursaryapplications/
Please submit a clear copy of the following supporting documents along with your online application (these documents are required; if any items are missing, your application will not Will be considered):
- Identification documents (certified copy)
- Enrollment and transcripts (certified copy)
- Complete transcripts to date (on higher education letterhead)
- Last higher education expense report (including all Breakdown of study expenses)
- References that can be contacted
- UWP Grant Attachment 1 (pdf): References completed by your university or technical staff
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact UWP directly:
Contact Person: Mrs Bashni Harry (Human Resources Manager)
Tel: 011 709 8420
for more info visit uwp.co.za
Very Useful Links