Unisa Honours Bursary
Unisa Honours Bursary
Bursaries: honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas
Unisa honours bursary
The closing date for applications is 31 January.
Conditions of the bursary
- The bursary is only awarded to South African citizens registered for an honours qualification in any discipline at Unisa.
- The bursary covers tuition fees only.
- Awards will only be made if there is sufficient funding. The number of modules funded may be limited.
- A selection committee will convene to consider applications and to decide the amounts awarded to successful applications. The decision of the selection committee is final.
- Applications for a second year of study will only be considered if the applicant passed the modules that were funded in the previous year of study.
- The bursary will not cover modules that were previously failed.
- Preference will be given to students who completed their undergraduate qualifications at Unisa.
- The following documents are required:
- Copy of ID
- Academic record
The scholarship covers unemployed young people under the age of 35.
Only students with the following qualifications are considered:
- Transportation Economics BCom
- Logistics BCom
- Civil Engineering ND
- Civil Engineering BTech
- Transportation Economics Honours
- Logistics Honours
- Transportation Economics
- Logistics Master’s Degree
- Civil Engineering MTech
If the beneficiary Unsuccessful completion of studies, Unisa reserves the right to withdraw interest at the current interest rate. The selection committee will select successful students.
All students returning to the scholarship must pass 50% or more of the previously registered modules to be considered for new admissions/funding.
The following documents are required:
- A certified copy of a valid advanced certificate (if you have completed grade 12)
- Your latest transcript or registered official letterhead or a certified copy with logo (if already at a university)
- A certified copy
- Responsible Salary Notice of the person you need. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Click here to download the scholarship application form. The application form must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
Click here to apply for the bursary.
Very Useful Links