Uct post grad application 2023-2024
Uct post grad application 2023-2024
he University of Cape Town (UCT) Online Application 2023 Postgraduate programmes open from 1 April 2022 to 30 September 2022. All applicants who want to study Postgraduate programmes at the University of Cape Town (UCT) for 2023 must submit an online application at www.uct.ac.za online application form 2023 before the closing date or deadline. UCT says, there will be no late application for 2023 admissions.
Apply Online for UCT Postgraduate Programmes 2023: How to Apply
UCT Online application for postgraduate studies for the 2023 academic year is very simple, quick and accurate. If you are applying online and you make any mistake, you will be prompted to make corrections which will help your application approvable.
To Apply online at UCT for postgraduate programme in 2023, follow the simple steps below:
- Visit UCT website at www.uct.ac.za
- Click on “Application & Students” tab at the top menu of the page
- Then, you click on the “Prospective students” link
- After that, go and click the “Postgraduate studies” link on the left side of the page
- Read the postgraduate application details before proceeding to the next step
- On the postgraduate studies page, click on the “Postgraduate Hub” link
- When the “Postgraduate Hub” opens, click on the “Apply to UCT” tab at the top menu of the page
- This will open the application process page
- On the application process page, read the information on the screen
- Then, click on “Submit application” on the left side of the page
- Click on the “Apply Online” link which will redirect you to the online application portal (PeopleSoft application)
- Then, you click on “Sign in to PeopleSoft”
- Enter your User ID and password and click “Sign in” to log into the portal
- Enter your personal details and upload your supporting documents
- Complete and submit your application for review
You must pay an application fee of R100 (South Africa and SADC region) and R300 (outside of the SADC region) after submitting your application and receiving your acknowledgement email with your applicant details.
PLEASE NOTE: Application fees are not refundable. Paying an application fee does not mean that your application will be successful.
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN (UCT) POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION FEES 2023
- UCT students/graduates (unless applying at the GSB): nil
- Postgraduate applications from South Africa and SADC region: R100
- Postgraduate applications from outside of the SADC region: R300
- GSB applications from African citizens/permanent residents: R1 850
- GSB applications from outside of Africa: US$300
UCT English Language Admission Requirements 2023
The University of Cape Town (UCT) English Language Admission Requirements for 2023 are:
- A valid (no more than 3 years old) NBT Academic Literacy Test Plus report with an overall score of Upper-Intermediate or above. The NBTs are offered by the Centre for Educational Testing for Access and Placement (CETAP) and can be arranged to be taken anywhere in the world. (Visit www.nbt.ac.za for details)
- A valid (no more than 2 years old) TOEFL iBT Score Report with an overall score of 88 or above, with at least 19 in Listening, 19 in Writing, 20 in Reading, and 22 in Speaking.
- A valid (no more than 2 years old) IELTS Academic Test Report Form with an overall score of band 6.5 or above, with at least 6.0 in each component.
- A valid (no more than 2 years old) PTE Academic Score Report with an overall score of 67 or above, with at least 59 in each communicative skills component.
University of Cape Town (UCT) Postgraduate Prospectus 2023 PDF
The University of Cape Town UCT Prospectus for 2023 postgraduate students are available for download in PDF format. Kindly click on the link below to download a copy.
For more infor visit UCT Site