uct continue application 2023-2024
uct continue application 2023-2024
The University of Cape Town (UCT) Online Application for the 2023-2024 academic year is open. Therefore, the management board of UCT University is inviting all prospective Undergraduate and Postgraduate students to apply online for admission to study at the University of Cape Town (UCT) before application closing date or deadline for 2023.
In order to apply online you are required to have a working email address and your South African ID number, or in case you are an international applicant, you will need a passport number.
How to Apply at University of Cape Town (UCT) Online Application Form 2023-2024
If you want to study at UCT, apply for 2023 admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies. In order to apply, follow the steps below:
- Go to UCT website: www.uct.ac.za online
- At the top menu of the page, click on “Applicants & Students”
- Please, read the information carefully.
- Then, you click on “Prospective students” from the list of items on the page.
- A welcome message from UCT will be display on the page. Kindly read the information and proceed
- Go to “Applications” at the top menu of the “Prospective Students” page
- Click on “Apply” from the drop down list
- Select your qualification “Undergraduate or Postgraduate”
- Read the Application instructions and proceed to the next stage
- At the left side of the application instruction page, click on “Apply Online”
- An online application page will be open for you
- Then, select your qualification from the list (Undergraduate, Postgraduate, etc)
- Read the information and select the year you are applying for
- Click on “Click here to continue” to complete the application process
- Submit your application for review.
Please Note: Remember to submit your application as soon as possible after starting the online application.
- Applications for admission in 2023 will open on April 1. Applications will close on 31 July 2022 for all undergraduate programmes. they do not consider late applications.
- The National Benchmark Tests (NBTs) will open for registrations for the 2023 intake.
UCT Application Fees 2023-2024
An online application fee must be paid for every application. UCT prospective students and graduates, as well as Semester Study Abroad (SSA) applicants, are exempt from the application fee unless applying to a Graduate School of Business (GSB) programme. Please refer to the fee structure for more information.
The requirements for admission vary based on what you wish to study. The following are the requirements for certificate courses, diplomas, and degrees:
Bachelor’s Degree Study
To be eligible for admission to degree study, applicants need to meet minimum requirements for eligibility:
- Applicants holding a South African National Senior Certificate (NSC) need to pass a minimum of 4 subjects at a rating of 4 (Adequate Achievement, 50-59%) or better in any four 20-credit NSC subjects.
- Applicants holding a South African Senior Certificate need matriculation endorsement.
- Applicants holding non-South African school-leaving certificates must qualify for a matriculation exemption certificate
Undergraduate Certificate Study
- To confirm eligibility for admission to undergraduate certificate study, applicants must consult the Admissions Office or the faculty concerned.
Undergraduate Diploma Study
The minimum requirement for admission to undergraduate diploma study is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi with an achievement rating of 3 (Moderate Achievement, 40-49%) or better in 4 recognised NSC 20-credit subjects.
OTHER RELATED LINKS
uct application form pdf
uct nbt application
apply at uct online
uct late application
uct university application
uct university online application
uct nsfas application
uct long distance learning
For more infor visit UCT Site