uct applications 2023-2024
uct applications 2023-2024
The University of Cape Town is South Africa’s oldest university which is located on the slopes of Table Mountain in Rondebosch. The university has opened its admissions portal and prospective students are now welcome to apply.
UCT Application Dates 2023
- University of Cape Town (UCT) Applications for admission in 2023 will open on 1st April. UCT does not consider late applications.
- Furthermore, Applications will close on 31 July for all undergraduate programmes. Applications for student housing will also close on the same date.
Please subscribe for notifications to get updates with regards to the opening dates and application process.
- first-time UCT applicants
- UCT students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
How to Apply for University of Cape Town (UCT) Admission 2023
UCT application process is seemingly the same and does not easily/frequently change with time.
Candidates for University of Cape Town admissions are expected to complete applications for any course before the closing date.
Applicants are also expected to meet the requirements before applying for admission.
We recommend you also check the undergraduate and postgraduate prospectus
The application forms are available online on the portal. However, UCT prospective students can make applications physically to the respective office aside from the online applications. Start with these steps to begin UCT Application.
- Visit ODeL and Unisa.
2023 UCT Application Fees
An application fee must be paid for every application. UCT students and graduates, as well as Semester Study Abroad (SSA) applicants, are exempt from the application fee unless applying to a Graduate School of Business (GSB) programme. Please refer to the fee structure for more information.
Submitting results and documents for UCT Application
Current learners at school must make sure that all examination results from Grade 11 until September of grade 12 are submitted. Failure to submit these results may result in delays.
Transferring students should submit all transcripts and academic records as early as possible.
Documents must be submitted as certified electronic copies to firstname.lastname@example.org (undergraduate applicants) or email@example.com (postgraduate applicants). Please do not send your submissions to both email addresses as this will only delay the processing of your application.
UCT Postgraduate Admission
Access UCT postgraduate application 2023 guidelines via the link below:-