uct application online 2023-2024
uct application online 2023-2024
About University Of Cape Town
- The Institution of Cape Town (UCT) is a public research university in Cape Town, South Africa. It is located in the Western Cape province. The University of Cape Town (UCT) was established in 1829 as the South African College, making it the country’s oldest higher education institution. Together with Stellenbosch University, which obtained full university status on the same day in 1918, it is the oldest university in South Africa and the oldest existent university in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Although the University of Cape Town was established by a private act of Parliament in 1918, the University of Cape Town Statute (issued in 2002 in terms of the Higher Education Act) establishes its structure and roles, designating the Chancellor – currently, Dr. Precious Moloi Motsepe – as the ceremonial figurehead and vesting real leadership authority in the Vice-Chancellor, currently Prof Mamokgethi Phakeng, who is accountable to the University Council. The university has approximately 29,000 to 30,000 students studying liberal arts, pure sciences, and professional degrees ranging from bachelor’s degrees (NQF 7) to doctoral degree levels, with 57 departments organized into six faculties and the multidisciplinary Centre for Higher Education Development (NQF 10).
- The University of Cape Town (UCT) publicizes online the application guidelines for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programs for the 2023 /2024 academic year/session.
- UCT application process is seemingly the same and does not easily/frequently change with time.
- Candidates for UCT admissions are expected to complete applications for any course before the closing date.
- Applicants are also expected to meet the requirements before applying for admission.
UCT Application Dates 2023
- University of Cape Town (UCT) Applications for admission in 2023 will open on 1st April 2022. UCT does not consider late applications.
- Furthermore, Applications will close on 31 July 2022 for all undergraduate programmes. Applications for student housing will also close on the same date.
Short Courses At UCT
Business and Management
- Business Writing and Legal Documents
- Advanced Project Management
- Applied Economics for Smart Decision Making
- Business Risk Management
- Business Systems Analysis
- IT Management
- NPO Management
- Office Computing
- Operations Management
- Professional Communication and Office Management
- Project Management Foundations
- Supply Chain Management
- Social Enterprise Development
- Basics of Financial Management
- Payroll & Tax Administration
- Content Marketing
- Copywriting for Online Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Public Relations
- Sales Management
- Social Media
Talent Management (HR)
- Foundations of Executive Coaching
- Human Resource Management
- Training and Development Management
Hospitality and Events
- Events Management
Systems and Technology
- Web Development
- ES Fundamentals Announcement Feb 2018
- TERP10 SAP Certification
UCT Application or Admission Fees
Every Application has a cost attached to it. For University of Cape Town application or admission fees, prospective students can click here for it.
UCT Forms for Applicants
Undergraduate application information
- Directions for undergraduate applicants
- 2023-2024 Application for undergraduate admission form
- BA(FA) form for all Bachelor of Arts in Fine Art applicants
- BAS form for all Bachelor of Architectural Studies applicants
- First-time applications for financial aid are handled centrally via NSFAS. For further information on the application process, please see undergraduate student funding.
UCT USFUL LINKS
UCT online Registration
UCT online Application Status
UCT online Courses
How to Apply UCT online
UCT online application dates
UCT online registration dates
How to register UCT Online
UCT online Prospectus
For more infor visit UCT Site