Tvet Apply Online 2023-2024
Tvet Apply Online 2023-2024
TVET Colleges mostly look at vocational and occupational education and training with aim of Making students become functional workers in a skilled trade field. South Africa Technical Vocational Education and Training college (TVET) has helped largely in making students acquire the skilled trade of their choice.
In South Africa, there are fifty registered and certified public TVET institutes with 364 campuses located throughout the country’s rural and metropolitan areas. The Continuing Education and Training Act 16 of 2006, which allows for the building and operation of public TVET colleges, is administered by the Department of Higher Education and Training.
Online Application Date For Tvet Colleges
The online application period for tvet colleges in South Africa typically begins on September 1st and finishes in October.
Meanwhile, Tvet Colleges 2023 enrollment dates may vary depending on the institution to which you apply, the subject to which you apply, and the semester to which you register. Visit the official website of the college you intend to attend for more information.
Every institution or college is governed by rules and regulations or application instructions to make it stand tall among its competitors. As an applicant before you apply for admission to any South Africa Technical Vocational Education and Training college (TVET) kindly read the application instruction governing it before applying to avoid rejection the application.
Tvet College Admission Requirements
Applying to study or acquire a skilled trade as an applicant, there are requirements to be met before applying to any tvet colleges in South Africa.
These written below are the requirements needed when applying to a TVET college:
- You should have a grade 9 certificate: Before applying to a TVET college, you must have completed grade 9.
- You should be at least 16 years old: No applicants under the age of 16 will be accepted.
- Note that, more advanced courses may require higher certificates: Courses like engineering and higher grade studies require a higher level of education.
- As part of the application process, most TVET colleges ask you to take an admission exam. This allows the college to assess the numeracy and literacy abilities of each student.
- The applicant may need to go through an interview process to be considered.
- ID and proof of residence: Make sure you have these ready when applying to a TVET college.
How To Apply for tvet colleges online application
Before you can fill your heart’s desire of becoming a worker in a skilled trade of your choice, as an applicant you need to apply to any South African Tvet colleges of your choice to achieve that. Most times, how to apply to a tvet college can be a problem.
Follow the steps given below to know-how
- Get an application form
- follow the requirements given in the form to avoid rejection
- fill the given space in the application form
- Remember to attach all needed documents required.
- After sending it to the address given or any other ways given for submission.
- Step 1: Do the Pre-Screening Test: You will be requested to sign an acknowledgment that you prefer to make your own choice outside of the placement screening report.
- Step 2: Get your application form: All new applications are online and choose your campus to enroll:
- Step 3: Complete your application form in full: Verification of e-mail, ID, and cell phone number. Your ID, e-mail, and cell phone are used to authenticate you.
- Step 4: Attach all supporting documents: All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following certified documents:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
- A valid study permit (Foreign national students)
- The South African Qualification Authority’s (SAQA) Evaluation Certificate (foreign qualifications).
- Step 5: Submit your application: A confirmation email will be sent to you with all the application information.