Tshwane University of Technology Online Application 2023-2024
Tshwane University of Technology Online Application
Tshwane University of Technology
Brief on Tshwane University of Technology
Tshwane University of Technology was established in 2004 following the merger of three technikons. By providing access to all of our communities and a home for all of our students, the university merger aims to right historical injustices.
Higher education institutions provide an intellectual home for all of our people, especially those on the periphery of society, both rural and urban, by expanding access to higher education to address our triple issues of poverty, inequality, and unemployment.
The Application Process for TUT
Every Application has its own structure for applicants to use to gain admission to continue their education. TUT has gotten two face for applicant to apply to. These faces are: The application in hard copy and Online Application System
The application in hard copy
This kind of application, applicants will have to get an application form from the University by hand to fill and send or post for an admission. Applicants interested in this application procedure should contact the institution using the information provided below.
Tshwane University of Technology Contact Centre
- post it to:
Tshwane University of Technology
Private Bag X680
- or hand deliver to:
Central Admissions Office
TUT Online Application opening and closing date
Applications for admission to TUT Online opens on 1 April and close on 30 September.
The following items are required to complete the online application system.
For the online application, you’ll need the following documents.
- South African ID number
- Have a Passport number if you are an International students
- Have an active cellphone number and a valid email address
Tshwane University of Technology Online Application Admission Requirements
You must meet the following general admission standards in order to be considered for admission:
- Because admission rules for individual programs can change from year to year, all prospective students should be aware of this.
- All applicants must complete the Senior Certificate level of English, which is the minimal additional language requirement; some programs may demand first or home language status.
- Each program has its own set of entry requirements.
- Some programs will need students to take an admission test to determine whether they will be accepted into the program or if they should enroll in a prerequisite course.
Tshwane University of Technology Requirements NSC – Gaps in your profile
TUT’s minimum admission requirements and the new NSC-result G’s format
|Rating code||Rating Marks|
|7||Outstanding achievement||80 – 100|
|6||Meritorious achievement||70 – 79|
|5||Degree substantial achievement||60 – 69|
|4||Diploma adequate achievement||50 – 59|
|3||Foundation moderate achievement||40 – 49|
|2||Elementary achievement||30 – 39|
|1||Not achieved||0 – 29|
Apply for an admission at Tshwane University of Technology
TUT requires an online application or a completely filled-out application form, as well as a new certified (not older than one year) copies of your original identity document and (National) Senior Certificate and/or highest academic results, as well as the administration fee, by the specified deadlines.
- The electronic application form can be downloaded from the TUT website at www.tut.ac.za.
- To the best of your ability, fill in all of the needed information.
- Assemble and submit the TUT admissions office any necessary supporting papers.
- Leave the section where the school’s headmaster will sign his name blank.
- The receipt of your application form evidence will be processed and forwarded to the admissions department for acceptance and verification.
Things to remember when applying Online
- Kindly be sure you have an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- You’ll need to calculate your APS score before applying. Find out how.
- Make sure to complete the application in full to avoid delays
- Each candidate must submit a certified copy of their identification document (or Passports for international students).
- Applicants should not fax any of these documents.
- Make sure you comply with TUT’s further instructions and important information for online application.
- Remember: TUT requires you to write National Benchmark Tests NBTs. Find about more about NBTs here.
Applicants can download TUT Prospectus
TUT Application fee
Your application form must be accompanied by an R240 application fee. This money covers the administrative costs of processing application forms, and it is non-refundable if your application is denied.
Useful link from TUT
TUT online Registration
TUT online Application Status
TUT online Courses
How to Apply TUT online
TUT online application dates
TUT online registration dates
How to register TUT Online
TUT online Prospectus
TUT Online application fee
TUT Online application requirements
TUT Application form
- TUT Online Registration
- TUT Courses
- TUT Application instruction
- How to apply tut online
- tut online application status
- TUT Online Application Form PDF
- TUT Online Application Instruction
- National Benchmark Test (NBT)
- Tshwane University of Technology Online Application 2023-2024
- For more infor visit tut site here