Technisa Application 2023-2024
Technisa Application 2023-2024
South West Gauteng College is a public Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET), formerly, FET college, operating under the auspices of the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) in terms of the Continuing Education and Training Act, Act No.16 of 2006, as amended. The College is accredited by Umalusi and several Sector Education and Training Authorities (Seta’s) to offer education and training, mostly in the FET band (NQF Level 2 to 4). Some programs are offered in the Higher Education band i.e. the N4 to N6 levels. At over 30 000 enrollments, the college is one of the biggest colleges in the country
With its head office located at Molapo Campus, Soweto, and campuses spread through Soweto (3) to Roodepoort (2) and Randburg (1), Including the “LAND IS WEALTH FARM” in Sterkfontein, the College is a real citadel of education and training for communities in its wide catchment area and beyond. technisa online application 2023-2024
With the Distance learning and e-learning mode, driven through the Technisa Campus in Randburg, it is no exaggeration to say “we now surface everywhere!”
- DOBSONVILLE CAMPUS
- GEORGE TABOR CAMPUS
- ROODERPOORT CAMPUS
- ROODEPOORT WEST CAMPUS
- TECHNISA CAMPUS
Business Studies NC(V) LEVEL 2-4
Engineering Studies NC(V) LEVEL 2-4
Utility Studies NC(V) LEVEL 2-4
Report 191/ Nated N1 – N6
OPENING AND CLOSING DATE: Applications close on 30th November 2023
Here are the Sedibeng TVET College General Admission/Application Requirements
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Once you have received your student number from swgc, you will need to pay the application fee.
- Make sure your documents are scanned according to the guidelines.
- Your admission to swgc is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended program, enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
- Students who completed Grade 12 at the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) School of Tomorrow may no longer be accepted at swgc.
- Some swgc qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and/or specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2023 academic year.
Step 1: Select your preferred programme of study
- Application forms can be obtained at any of the College Sites/Campuses and, or on the College Website; www.swgc.co.za
- Go to the College Prospectus, http://www.swgc.co.za/swgc-prospectus-2015/ and select the programme/s that you wish to study for.
Late applications will not be considered!
Step 2: Application Forms 2023
- Hard-copy application forms must be completed using a black pen, with clear printing. You must sign your application form. Application forms that are not signed will not be processed.
- To apply online click HERE
- Please note that the application form is not a registration form, the registration forms will be made available to successful applicants.
An incomplete application will result in delays in processing.
Step 3: Supporting documentation
All applications require supporting documents to be submitted to the College.
- Completed Application forms must be accompanied by the following documents:
o Certified copy of the latest results/qualification
o Certified copy of Identity document
- An attached medical statement from a registered doctor if you have any disability or ongoing medical condition that will require you to seek special assistance from the College,
The College cannot consider your application if all required supporting documentation is not attached.
Step 4: Application fee
- There is no application fee required.
Step 5: Submit the application
- Completed application forms to be sent to any of the College Sites as follows:
Step 6: Acceptance/ Non-acceptance letter
- Applicants will be notified of their acceptance or non-acceptance status after two weeks of receiving their applications.