SEDISA Trust Bursary
SEDISA Trust Bursary
About SEDISA Trust
SEDISA is an education trust fund owned by black women and is a shareholder of KAEFER Thermal Contracting Services (Pty) Ltd, established in 2010. The trust fund aims to empower black women in South Africa to help them obtain higher education scholarships from the following ways. They help young women with good academic performance who cannot study due to lack of funds.
The Trust’s mission is to provide its students with opportunities to improve their lives and instill in them the passion and motivation to never give up, but to pursue their dreams with all their might.
Each year, SEDISA offers a limited number of scholarships to economically disadvantaged black women in South Africa who have excellent academic performance. Preference will be given to students in the following fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
The scholarship will cover the following fees: tuition, textbooks and accommodation.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to participate in interviews with members of SEDISA trustees. If you do not receive any comments on your application within 2 weeks after submission, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Requirements Needed To Apply SEDISA Trust Bursary
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Black female students (in terms of the BBBEE codes)
- Registered to study in one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Financially disadvantaged
- Have a strong academic record
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done online at: https://www.sedisatrust.com/Form/form.html
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- Identity document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Latest academic transcript (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary registration
- Fee statement from your tertiary institution
- List of study related costs (tuition fees, prescribed books, accommodation etc)
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve the bursary and how it will make a difference to your life
- Curriculum Vitae
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact SEDISA directly:
for more infor visit sedisatrust.com
Very Useful Links