sedcol online 2023-2024
sedcol online 2023-2024
About Sedibeng TVET College
Sedibeng TVET College is among the eight colleges situated in Gauteng Province. The college is situated in the South of Johannesburg in the Sedibeng District Municipality hence the Sedibeng which is a Sotho name meaning the ‘well’.
The Sedibeng TVET College offers ministerial funded and approved programs namely Nated Report 191 Business and Engineering Studies and National Certificate Vocational (NC (V)) Business and Engineering studies. Furthermore, the college offers occupational programs which are accredited by various Sectors for Education and Training Authority (SETAs).
Sedibeng TVET College is rated among the best performing public colleges in Gauteng and has been consistent throughout the years. Sedibeng TVET College Online Application 2022/2023
COURSES Offered BY Sedibeng TVET College
The Institution offers a wide variety of qualifications that fit into the following categories:
- National Certificate (vocational) level 2 – 4
- Skills Learnerships
OPENING AND CLOSING DATE: Applications close on 30th November 2023
Here are the Sedibeng TVET College General Admission/Application Requirements
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Once you have received your student number from sedcol College, you will need to pay the application fee.
- Make sure your documents are scanned according to the guidelines.
- Your admission to sedcol College is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended program, enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
- Students who completed Grade 12 at the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) School of Tomorrow may no longer be accepted at sedcol College.
- Some sedcol College qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / or specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2023 academic year.
How to apply Sedibeng TVET College online
Step 1: Get the Application Form
- Click on the “Apply to Sedibeng TVET College Online“ Above to open Sedibeng TVET College Application Portal
- Then on the portal, click “Apply Now”.
- Need Assistance? On the application portal, you’ll be privileged to have a live chat.
- Click and open the “Apply to Sedibeng TVET College Manually”
- You will need to choose which campus you would like to study in.
- You can view and compare their different campuses and find the one nearest to you.
Step 2: Complete Your Form
- Complete the application form as it prompts you.
- Complete your application form in a black pen.
- Be sure to initial each page of the application (your parent/guardian needs to do this if you aren’t 18 years old yet).
You can post your application to the address provided on the campus-specific application form.
Step 3: Pay the Application Fee
For more information click here