sedcol application 2023-2024
sedcol application 2023-2024
Sedibeng TVET College is known to be a world-class TVET institution where people are empowered with relevant knowledge and skills, preparing them for the labor market and self-employment, to provide a quality education that is aligned to the Fourth Industrial Revolution and promotes the Green Economy, and to create a quality learning environment that anticipates, prepares for and meets the Education, Training and Development expectations of our clients. Sedibeng TVET College Application Form 2023/2024.
The Sedibeng TVET College management has issued the online application forms for the 2023/2024 academic year for any prospective students interested in enrolling. To apply to colleges, students fill out a college application form. These documents include an online form that asks for the prospective student’s name, age, gender, contact information, residence, grade level, and the name of their most recent school.
Application and Tuition Fees
Students will not be admitted to the College unless all fees are paid in full or other arrangements have been arranged.
OPENING AND CLOSING DATE: Applications close on 30th November 2023
Specific course fees are available on request from any of the campuses. In general, tuition costs at Sedibeng range anywhere from R7 000 to R16 000.
Here are the Sedibeng TVET College General Admission/Application Requirements
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Once you have received your student number from KSD College, you will need to pay the application fee.
- Make sure your documents are scanned according to the guidelines.
- Your admission to KSD College is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended program, enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
- Students who completed Grade 12 at the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) School of Tomorrow may no longer be accepted at KSD College.
- Some KSD College qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and/or specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2023 academic year.
The TVET College offers a wide variety of qualifications that fit into the following categories:
- National Certificate (vocational) level 2 – 4
- Skills [Learnerships]
How to Apply Online for Sedibeng TVET College Application 2023
Step 1: Get the Application Form
- Click on the “Apply to Sedibeng TVET College Online“ Above to open Sedibeng TVET College Application Portal
- Then on the portal, click “Apply Now”.
- Need Assistance? On the application portal, you’ll be privileged to have a live chat.
- Click and open the “Apply to Sedibeng TVET College Manually”
- You will need to choose which campus you would like to study in.
- You can view and compare their different campuses and find the one nearest to you.
Step 2: Complete Your Form
- Complete the application form as it prompts you
- Complete your application form in a black pen.
- Be sure to initial each page of the application (your parent/guardian needs to do this if you aren’t 18 years old yet).
You can post your application to the address provided on the campus-specific application form.
Step 3: Pay the Application Fee
Paying your application fee will be a part of your online application and you will be prompted to pay the application fee at the end of the process. They will give you the exact steps.
You will need to download and complete the payment schedule form, choose your payment method, provide your details, and then attach the payment schedule to your application form when you post or hand-deliver it.