SATS Online application fee 2023-2024
SATS Online application fee 2023-2024
South African Theological Seminary Admission requirements vary depending on the type of course that you’re applying for, the academic level, and your nationality. This is mainly because universities are allowed to set their entry requirements based on their own preferences or internal policies. They set the entry requirements for each course to ensure you have the right skills and knowledge to successfully complete the course.
South African Theological Seminary Faculties
- Bachelor of Theology
- Higher Certificate in Christian Life
- Higher Certificate in Christian Counselling
- Master of Theology
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Theology
Here are the South African Theological Seminary General Admission/Application Requirements
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Once you have received your student number from SATS, you will need to pay the application fee.
- Make sure your documents are scanned according to the guidelines.
- Your admission to SATS is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended program, enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
- Students who completed Grade 12 at the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) School of Tomorrow may no longer be accepted at SATS.
- Some SATS qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2023 academic year.
SATS application requirements 2023-2024
Important information to read before completing your online application form:
- You will need to provide certified copies of all your documents when you complete the online application form. This means that all the documents required must be confirmed as true copies of the original by a Commissioner of Oaths who will stamp them with his signature to confirm this. Only these certified copies must be uploaded with the online form. If your pastor is a Commissioner of Oaths, you could approach him/her or you could go to your local police station. If you live in a country where this is not the usual practice please ask your pastor to certify that what you send is a true copy of the original.
- The turnaround time for processing enrolments is 7 days from the date the application is received.
- Please contact our Enrolments Office firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any difficulty when completing the online application form.
- When you enroll in any Undergraduate Programme, you are required to pay an enrolment fee (see pricing). This can be paid either online OR by depositing the money directly into the SATS bank account.
- IMPORTANT: If you are outside South Africa, please try to pay by credit card if at all possible, as all other methods incur substantial costs, for which you will be responsible, e.g. foreign payments through a bank cost R235 each time.
- If you have already completed an application form at all, please do not complete another one. Contact email@example.com to reprocess your application.
- If you have already completed a qualification at SATS and would like to apply for a second qualification please do not complete the online application form. Instead, please contact either:
How to Apply SATS Online 2023-2024
- Step 1: Choose a program
- Step 2: Press the “APPLY NOW” button
- Step 3: Send your request
- Step 4: Go to study
SATS online application dates
SATS online registration dates
How to register SATS Online
SATS online Prospectus