SATS Application form 2023-2024
SATS Application form 2023-2024
South African Theological Seminary application process, and requirements for admission into graduate, Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes, and Postgraduate for the 2023/2024 academic year. Authorities of the South African Theological Seminary invite applications from suitably qualified candidates who are high school leavers, non-school leavers, and graduates from recognized institutions for admission into the various Postgraduate programs offered by the institution for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and Part-Time basis. Applications are humbly invited from suitably qualified candidates.
Application Open and closing Date 2023-2024
South African Theological Seminary Online Application for 2023 is open from 1 July to 30 November. Therefore we encourage prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for the 2023 academic year.
South African Theological Seminary Late applications 2023
South African Theological Seminary Late application will be considered if only there are available spaces in the programmes that you want to study.
The South African Theological Seminary offers admission to a limited number of students per programme. Therefore we would advise you to apply within the application cycle so that your application will be accepted and processed by the school.
Documents needed to apply South African Theological Seminary
Important information to read before completing your online application form:
- You will need to provide certified copies of all your documents when you complete the online application form. This means that all the documents required must be confirmed as true copies of the original by a Commissioner of Oaths who will stamp them with his signature to confirm this. Only these certified copies must be uploaded with the online form. If your pastor is a Commissioner of Oaths, you could approach him/her or you could go to your local police station. If you live in a country where this is not the usual practice please ask your pastor to certify that what you send is a true copy of the original.
- The turnaround time for processing enrolments is 7 days from the date the application is received.
- Please contact our Enrolments Office firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any difficulty when completing the online application form.
- When you enroll for any Undergraduate Programme, you are required to pay an enrolment fee (see pricing). This can be paid either online OR by depositing the money directly into the SATS bank account.
- IMPORTANT: If you are outside South Africa, please try to pay by credit card if at all possible, as all other methods incur substantial costs, for which you will be responsible, e.g. foreign payments through a bank cost R235 each time.
- If you have already completed an application form at all, please do not complete another one. Contact email@example.com to reprocess your application.
- If you have already completed a qualification at SATS and would like to apply for a second qualification please do not complete the online application form. Instead, please contact either:
How to Apply SATS Online 2023-2024
- Step 1: Choose a program
- Step 2: Press the “APPLY NOW” button
- Step 3: Send your request
- Step 4: Go to study