If you’re looking for funding for your studies, you probably know you need to go through NSFAS.
You may be a little confused as to how to apply though, so here’s a quick guide on how to apply for NSFAS online.
Get your certified supporting documents ready.
You will need:
• South African ID document/card (or an unabridged birth certificate if you do not have a green bar-coded ID or Smart ID card)
• ID of parents and/or guardian (Or death certificate where applicable)
• Pay advice/ letter of employment/pension advice stating income. Should not be older than 3 months (SASSA slips are not required and SASSA should not be included as household income).
Apply for NSFAS Online
First, you’ll need to visit the NSFAS website and register to make an account.
Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to fill out the online application form.
- This process can take about 30 minutes
- You’ll need to have certified scanned copies of the following documents:
- Identity Document/Birth Certificate
- Matric Certificate
- Latest Academic Results
- Proof of parents’ income (if they are employed)
- Death Certificate/s (if parents are dead)
- Doctor’s Certificate (if permanently disabled)
For more info visit Nsfas Website
Unisa Nsfas Application 2020
Below are Nsfas Usful Links
nsfas online application
nsfas application form
nsfas application for 2020
nsfas consent form
apply for nsfas
nsfas online application 2020
create nsfas account
nsfas agreement form
nsfas application form 2020 pdf download
nsfas late application
my nsfas status
mynsfas account login
mynsfas account login 2020
my nsfas login
nsfas login 2020
nsfas status check
nsfas contact details