NSFAS List 2023
NSFAS List 2023
NSFAS Approved Students
NSFAS Allowance Process
Returning Senior Students who were funded by NSFAS in 2022
- Kindly ensure that your banking details on the Fundi (former Edu-Loan) system are created. Fundi will send an SMS link.
First Year NSFAS Funded Student in 2022
- All First year students are required to complete a UJ Consent form before allowances are disbursed.
Returning Senior students who were not funded in 2022
- All Returning Senior Students who were not funded by NSFAS in 2022 are required to complete a UJ Consent Form before allowances are disbursed.
Banking Details Creation/Update:
- In order to create/update your banking details: Fundi (former Edu loan) will send you an SMS with a link that you will use to update your banking details.
- In February, students will receive a once-off cash book allowance of R5 000 and a living allowance of R1 000.
Student should print and sign the UJ Consent Form, submit via email below
- The SUBJECT LINE of the email from the student must be in the format as, Allowance#Student Number
- Mail application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download UJ Allowance Consent Form
Appeal NSFAS 2023/2024
Appeal Application – NSFAS 2023 Student Submission
Student to print and sign the Appeal Application and attach required documents:
2023 Funded Students (Returning)
- Only 2023 NSFAS funded students can Appeal with the institution
- The SUBJECT LINE of the email from the student must be in the format of: Appeal_Student Number
- Mail application to email@example.com
First time entering and all senior students who were not funded in 2023 must appeal directly with NSFAS, by emailing their Appeals to ApplicationReview@NSFAS.org.za
Download NSFAS APPEAL Please click on the link to view the latest Appeal List.UJ_NSFAS_Appeal_List.pdf
Acknowledgement of Debt Application
Acknowledgment of Debt – NSFAS 2023 Student Submission
Student to print and sign the Acknowledgment of Debt and attach the following:
- Certified ID copy
- Official UJ Fee statement indicating the outstanding debt (stamped)
- The SUBJECT LINE of the email from the student must be in the format of: AOD_Student Number
- Mail application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more infor visit UJ Website
Below are Nsfas Usful Links