MUT online application dates 2023-2024
MUT online application dates 2023-2024
The management of the Mangosuthu University of Technology, MUT has opened the admission portal for aspirants that are interested in running a program at the institution both at the diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate level. Specific dates and deadlines have been set for admission registration as well as the closure of the admission portal. It is advisable to apply early because of the limited admission slots available at MUT as late entry would not be permitted.
The application deadline or closing date is always an application submission timeline that is set by the institution for admission into any course of interest. South African schools (Universities and colleges) usually have their submission deadline within August and October every year.
Therefore, it is expected for the applicants to meet the University’s minimum admission requirements and admission point score before proceeding with the application.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PAYMENTS SHOULD BE PAID DIRECTLY TO THE MUT BANK ACCOUNT PROVIDED BELOW. NO PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE TO ANY INDIVIDUAL CLAIMING TO BE REPRESENTING THE INSTITUTION.
No applicant or student will be able to register unless a minimum of R1650 for semester students or R2750 for Annual student registration deposit is paid.
If you are an NSFAS beneficiary, you are not required to pay the deposit. However, an SMS will be sent to you before the registration date informing you that you can register.
Mangosuthu University of Technology Admission Requirements:
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging program designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2
Document needed to apply Mangosuthu University of Technology
Application fee (new students only) and class fees are payable on registration.
All new applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of the ID of the Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID-size photo of Learner.
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.
How to Apply MUT Online 2023-2024
- Go to – https://www.mut.ac.za/how-to-apply-to-mut/
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
MUT application dates 2023-2024
Applicants are required to take note of the application deadline below:
- MUT Admission Registration 2023/2024 is scheduled to close on or before:
- Faculty of Engineering – first semester applications – 30 September 2021.
- Faculty of Engineering – second-semester applications – 31 May 2021.
- Faculty of Natural Sciences – 30 September 2021
- Analytical Chemistry – second-semester applications – 31 May 2021.
- Faculty of Management Sciences – 30 September 2021.
- Applications submitted after 30 September accumulate a late application fee determined by the CAO.
- The Mangosuthu University of Technology Application Portal is expected to shut down on the same date at 11:59 PM.