MUT Application form 2023-2024
MUT Application form 2023-2024
Authorities of the Mangosuthu University, MUT invite applications from suitably qualified candidates who are high school leavers, non-school leavers, and graduates from recognized institutions for admission into the various Postgraduate programs offered by the institution for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and Part-Time basis. Applications are humbly invited from suitably qualified candidates.
Application Open and closing Date
The Mangosuthu University of Technology Online Application for 2023 is open from 1 July to 30 November 2023. Therefore Mpumalanga University encourages prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for the 2023 academic year.
How long does it take for MUT to respond to your application?
According to MUT, the verification of applications takes some time. You may only receive feedback from MUT six to eight weeks after the closing date for applications. That means you can check your application status six weeks after the application deadline.
MUT Online application fee 2023-2024
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PAYMENTS SHOULD BE PAID DIRECTLY TO THE MUT BANK ACCOUNT PROVIDED BELOW. NO PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE TO ANY INDIVIDUAL CLAIMING TO BE REPRESENTING THE INSTITUTION.
No applicant or student will be able to register unless a minimum of R1650 for semester students or R2750 for Annual student registration deposit is paid.
If you are an NSFAS beneficiary, you are not required to pay the deposit. However, an SMS will be sent to you before the registration date informing you that you can register.
Here are the Mangosuthu University of Technology Admission Requirements:
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging program designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Document needed to apply Mangosuthu University of Technology
Application fee (new students only) and class fees are payable on registration.
All new applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of the ID of the Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID-size photo of Learner.
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.
How to Apply MUT Online 2023-2024
- Go to – https://www.mut.ac.za/how-to-apply-to-mut/
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
How To Check MUT Application Status 2023-2024
Once you have applied, you can check your application status using the log-in details supplied during the initial application process.
- Tracking your status at MUT, Kindly Visit the MUT application status tracker page here >>Go to https://www.cao.ac.za/ Then Use ‘My Application’ to follow the progress of your application.
- Enter your personal information for verification purposes,
- Fill in the required details and hit the next button, from there You will be able to see your application status
- You will also be able to see what documents have been received and if additional documents are needed to complete your application.
- Your department will decide according to their established timelines. Once the Office of Admissions receives the decision from the department, they will notify you via email.
- You can check the status of your application at any time, by logging in to your MUT applicant portal.