Motheo 2023 Application
Motheo 2023 Application
Motheo TVET College is a South African Technical Vocational Education and Training institution located in the Free State province. Bloemfontein, Hillside View, and Thaba Nchu technical colleges, as well as the Kagisanong College of Education, joined to make the College on April 1, 2002. In order to be a visionary and inventive supplier of quality, sensitive to the needs of the community, and a gateway to employment, Motheo TVET College aspires to build and maintain meaningful partnerships with stakeholders. The College is a multi-campus university with six different locations.
The College supports students including prospective students who are in need of financial support by providing them with funds in form of bursaries. The Department of Higher Education and Training also provides financial assistance in form of bursaries which are administered by the National Students Financial Aid Scheme. Students in need of this financial assistance are entreated to apply for these bursaries. Information on bursaries can be accessed here.
- Bloemfontein Campus
- Hillside View Campus
- Thaba `Nchu Campus
- Koffiefontein Satellite Campus
- Zastron Satellite Campus
- Botshabelo Satellite Campus
Opening date for Motheo TVET College Online Application; The online application closing date for the 2023 application season is 30th November 2023.
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction.
- Civil Engineering Construction.
- Engineering and Related Design.
- Information Technology and Computer Science.
- Marketing Management.
- Human Resource Management.
- Finance Management.
- Economics and Accounting
Documents needed to apply
Prior to applying to the college, the following documents are required:
- 3 certified copies of ID of Learner
- 3 certified copies of ID of Parent/Legal Guardian
- One ID size photo
- Copy Certified of latest school report/Grade 9 or Higher
- A unique Email address and cellphone number
How To Apply To Motheo TVET College Online
- Go to the official website of Motheo Tvet College for the application form portal
- Click on the Programme button for the training program of your choice
- Attach to your documents the following :
- Certified copy of ID
- Copy of latest results
- Proof of residence
- Registration fee.
For more information, visit the official WEBSITE of Motheo Tvet College