Mazars CA Audit Bursary
Mazars CA Audit Bursary
About Mazars CA Audit Bursary
Founded in 1940, Mazars is an international accounting, auditing and consulting group. The group’s member companies are headquartered in France and have more than 20,000 employees in 86 countries / regions around the world.
Mazars has a long and successful history of professional excellence in South Africa, with 12 offices across the country.
The company provides a range of financial services to a variety of clients, from individuals to non-profit organizations and small businesses, as well as public sector entities and large companies. The services provided by the company include: financial consulting, corporate finance, consulting, collegiate accounting, auditing, taxation and legal.
Each year, Mazars awards scholarships to students who show strong academic potential, commitment to learning, and who are able to work at Mazars. The scholarship is awarded to students pursuing SAICA accredited undergraduate or graduate studies at a SAICA accredited institution of higher education.
Recipients must perform the following responsibilities:
- Present academic results to Mazars at the end of each semester
- Participate in vacation work
- Complete article with Mazars / SAICA TIPP training contract (this will be a 3-year course)
- Participate in Mazars Social Activities when needed
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen OR South African permanent resident
- Completed Matric
- Strong academic record
- Studying or intend on studying full-time towards a SAICA accredited degree (Undergraduate or Postgraduate)
- Studying or intend on studying at a SAICA accredited tertiary institution
- Proven financial need
- *Preference will be given to EE students
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done online at: https://mazars.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Jobs/View/190913-2/2020_CA(SA)_Audit_Bursary_(Cape_Town_Office) via the “Apply” button.
You will be required to Register an account here: https://mazars.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Register/ before you can Login and apply here: https://mazars.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Login
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Academic transcripts, if currently studying (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational Letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
For more infor visit: www.mazarscareers.co.za
Very Useful Links