IMM Graduate School online Registration 2023-2024
IMM Graduate School of Marketing registration process and guidelines for the new and continuing students thereby preparing them for the semester of the 2023/2024 academic year.
The registration is done via the ITS enabler, which is a self-help/online system. The system is accessible off-campus for convenience. You don’t have to stand in long queues and don’t have to come to campus. This guide will enable you to process your online registration successfully.
Follow the steps that are provided to make this process an easy and exciting process.
Registration Open and closing Date 2023-2024
Deadline: IMM Graduate School of Marketing Application 2023 closes on 30 November 2023. We, therefore, encourage prospective students (Undergraduates) and (Postgraduates) to apply online or paper-based application forms. ( Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply during the application cycle before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.
IMM Graduate School of Marketing Necessary Documents for Registration
The TheIMM Graduate School of Marketing will require the following documents from you. they include:
- Your ID if you are a South African citizen
- Your passport if you are an international student
- Your parent’s ID or passport if you are younger than 18
- National Senior Certificate if you already matriculated
- Your final Grade 11 results with the school’s stamp
- Grade 12 June results with the school’s stamp as soon as it becomes available. It can also be emailed to email@example.com, especially if you have applied for a selection program
- Your academic record, only if you are a current student at another institution of higher learning
- USAF accreditation from the examination board for South African universities. Apply to mb.usaf.ac.za for conditional exemption, foreign conditional exemption, or mature age conditional exemption.
IMM Graduate School of Marketing Online Registration 2023-2024
How to apply Qualitas Career Academy Application Form 2023
- Go to https://imm.ac.za
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
University of Cape Town Online Application
University of Fort Hare Online Application
University of the Free State Online Application
University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Application
University of Limpopo Online Application
North-West University Online Application
University of Pretoria Online Application
click here for more information