How to register IIE MSA Online 20234-2024
How to register IIE MSA Online 2023-2024
IIE MSA application process, and requirements for admission into graduate, Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes, and Postgraduate for the 2023/2024 academic year. Authorities of the IIE MSA invite applications from suitably qualified candidates who are high school leavers, non-school leavers, and graduates from recognized institutions for admission into the various Postgraduate programs offered by the institution for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and Part-Time basis. Applications are humbly invited from suitably qualified candidates.
The AIC aims to create effective and efficient learning environments that enhance our students’ learning experience. It will become a focal point for conceptualising, promoting, studying and disseminating ground-breaking academic transformation at IIE MSA and beyond. It will bring together both students and academic and administrative staff members to help students reach their potential and foster a hub of knowledge creation and sharing.
Application Open and closing Date 2023-2024
The Monash South Africa just as other TVET Colleges in South Africa has two application sections. the 1st-semester application usually begins around Jan, Feb, or March every year while second-semester applications usually begin in April, June annually. The applications for the next academic year open in the year before.
Application fee/How to register IIE MSA Online 2023-2024
International applicants need to pay a $100 application fee and attach proof of payment.
Here are the Monash South Africa Admission Requirements:
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging program designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Full-Time nated Courses
Application fee (new students only) and class fees are payable on registration.
All new applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of the ID of Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID-size photo of Learner.
How to Apply IIE MSA Online 2023-2024
How to apply Monash South Africa Application Form 2023
- Go to https://www.monash.edu/admissions/apply/online
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
Steps to apply IIE MSA University Online 2023
|Select your program, confirm that you meet the Local or International academic requirements and the English language requirements for the program you’d like to study.|
|Please be advised that you are required to upload a copy of your SA ID document or International Passport in order for your application to be processed.|
|2023 Undergraduate IIE degree applications close on 12 November 2023. Arrange for payment of your non-refundable R 400.00 application fee which you will be required to pay before your application is processed. Late applications for full-time IIE Degrees will be processed, however, a late non-refundable application fee of R1750 will be levied after 12 November 2021. IIE Higher Certificate program applications will remain open until programs are full.
IIE part-time Postgraduate diplomas and Master’s degrees will continue to facilitate the intakes scheduled for 2021.
Plan for your tuition and accommodation financial needs by visiting our financing options.
|Now you are ready to Apply!|
You can apply for academic credits for previously completed modules by applying to the Student Hub once you have registered.