How to apply tut online 2023-2024
How to apply tut online 2023-2024
Brief on Tshwane University of Technology (TUT)
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) was established in 2004 following the merger of three technikons. By providing access to all of our communities and a home for all of our students, the university merger aims to redress past injustices.
Higher education institutions provide an intellectual home for all of our people, especially those on the outskirts of society, both rural and urban, by expanding access to higher education to address our triple issues of poverty, inequality, and unemployment.
How to apply tut online Application
Every university has its own admissions process for students who want to continue their study. TUT (Tshwane University of Technology) has two face where applicants can apply. Hard copy application and Online Application System.
Hard copy application
Applicants must obtain a handwritten application from the university and fill it out before sending it or posting it for admission. Applicants interested in this application procedure should contact the institution using the information provided below.
TUT Contact Centre
Applicants can apply by completing the hardcopy application form and either:
- post it to:
Tshwane University of Technology
Private Bag X680
- or hand deliver to:
Central Admissions Office
Online Application System
Applicants must use the University’s online application system to apply for the online application system. To submit an application to TUT, When using the online application, applicants must read the University Online system’s rules and regulations, as well as the Application instructions
Online Application system Process for Applying
Supporting documents needed for the online application
- South African ID number
- Have a Passport number if you are an International students
- Have an active cellphone number and a valid email address
Requirements for TUT Online Application
To be considered for admission, you must meet the following general entrance requirements:
- Individual program admission standards may change year to year, therefore all prospective students should be aware of this.
- All applicants must pass English at the Senior Certificate level, which is the minimum additional language requirement; specific programs will require first or home language status.
- Every programme has its own specific admission requirements
- For some programs, students will be required to take an admission test to decide whether they will be accepted into the program or whether they should enroll in a related foundation course.
Requirements at Tshwane University of Technology NSC – Gaps your profile
Minimum admission requirements for TUT and the Results format for the new NSC-G
|Rating code||Rating Marks|
|7||Outstanding achievement||80 – 100|
|6||Meritorious achievement||70 – 79|
|5||Degree substantial achievement||60 – 69|
|4||Diploma adequate achievement||50 – 59|
|3||Foundation moderate achievement||40 – 49|
|2||Elementary achievement||30 – 39|
|1||Not achieved||0 – 29|
Things to Keep in Mind When Applying for TUT Online
- Kindly be sure you have an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- You’ll need to calculate your APS score before applying. Find out how.
- Make sure to complete the application in full to avoid delays
- Each candidate must submit a certified copy of their identification document (or Passports for international students).
- Applicants should not fax any of these documents.
- Make sure you comply with TUT’s further instructions and important information for online application.
- Remember: TUT requires you to write National Benchmark Tests NBTs. Find about more about NBTs here.