How to Apply IIE MSA online 2023-2024
How to Apply IIE MSA online 2023-2024
IIE MSA application process, and requirements for admission into graduate, Undergraduate Degree, Diploma Programmes, and Postgraduate for the 2023/2024 academic year. Authorities of the IIE MSA invite applications from suitably qualified candidates who are high school leavers, non-school leavers, and graduates from recognized institutions for admission into the various Postgraduate programs offered by the institution for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and Part-Time basis. Applications are humbly invited from suitably qualified candidates.
The AIC aims to create effective and efficient learning environments that enhance our students’ learning experience. It will become a focal point for conceptualising, promoting, studying and disseminating ground-breaking academic transformation at IIE MSA and beyond. It will bring together both students and academic and administrative staff members to help students reach their potential and foster a hub of knowledge creation and sharing.
Application Open and closing Date 2023-2024
The Monash South Africa just as other TVET Colleges in South Africa has two application sections. the 1st-semester application usually begins around Jan, Feb, or March every year while second-semester applications usually begin in April, June annually. The applications for the next academic year open in the year before.
International applicants need to pay a $100 application fee and attach proof of payment.
Here are the Monash South Africa Admission Requirements:
For entry into the NVC at NQF Level 2, you require:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11 or 12 or an
- An NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- An approved bridging programme designed for the specific purpose of accessing NQF Level 2, or
- A Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Full-Time nated Courses
Application fee (new students only) and class fees are payable on registration.
All new applications must be accompanied by:
- Certified copy of latest school report/statement of results/Grade 12 or N3 certificate.
- Six certified copies of the ID of Learner.
- Two certified copies of ID of Parent/Guardian.
- One ID-size photo of Learner.
How to Apply IIE MSA Online 2023-2024
How to apply Monash South Africa Application Form 2023
- Go to https://www.monash.edu/admissions/apply/online
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
Steps to apply
|Select your program, confirm that you meet the Local or International academic requirements and the English language requirements for the program you’d like to study.|
|Please be advised that you are required to upload a copy of your SA ID document or International Passport in order for your application to be processed.|
|2023 Undergraduate IIE degree applications close on 12 November 2023. Arrange for payment of your non-refundable R 400.00 application fee which you will be required to pay before your application is processed. Late applications for full-time IIE Degrees will be processed, however, a late non-refundable application fee of R1750 will be levied after 12 November 2021. IIE Higher Certificate program applications will remain open until programs are full.
IIE part-time Postgraduate diplomas and Master’s degrees will continue to facilitate the intakes scheduled for 2021.
Plan for your tuition and accommodation financial needs by visiting our financing options.
|Now you are ready to Apply!|
You can apply for academic credits for previously completed modules by applying to the Student Hub once you have registered.