DUT online Registration 2023-2024
DUT online Registration 2023-2024
DUT~ has approximately 33 000 students, the Durban University of Technology (DUT) is the first choice for higher education in KwaZulu-Natal (KZN). It is located in the beautiful cities of Durban and Pietermaritzburg (PMB). As a University of Technology, it prioritizes the quality of teaching and learning by ensuring its academic staff possesses the highest possible qualification that they can get.
The Durban University of Technology is a result of the merger in April 2002 of two prestigious technikons, ML Sultan and Technikon Natal. It was named the Durban Institute of Technology and later became the Durban University of Technology in line with the rest of the universities of technology.
DUT, a member of the International Association of Universities, is a multi-campus university of technology at the forefront of higher education, technological training, research, and innovation. In alignment with DUT’s strategy ENVISION 2030, the University would like to see its people (staff, students, etc) become entrepreneurial and innovative.
In 2020, DUT was ranked amongst the Top 500 Universities globally, 10th for citations globally, and 5th Nationally.
DUT has six Faculties, Accounting and Informatics, Applied Sciences, Management Sciences, Engineering, and the Built Environment, Health Sciences, and Arts& Design.
Registration Open and closing Date 2023-2024
The Durban University of Technology Online Application for 2023 is open from 1 July to 30 November 2023. Therefore we encourage prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for the 2023 academic year.
Information about the full cost of the program and the dates are available on the International School website at http://www.dut.ac.za. The fee covers accommodation, instruction, materials, and travel arrangements as part of individual courses, tours, and a visit to a game park. All other costs are to be met by the students. A US $150 deposit must be paid, after admission, to secure a place (by February 22 for early applications or April 25 for late applications).
Method of Payment
Payment of fees from countries other than South Africa should be made by:
- An electronic transfer to the Durban University of Technology (International School) Account Number: 050007068 at STANDARD BANK, Durban Main Branch; Branch Code 040026; SWIFT Code: SBZAZAJJ; Reference: G997 301374 (and name of student).
Please supply your name and address, and state that the payment is for the International School, and scan/e-mail proof of payments to: email@example.com.
Requirement needed before applying to Durban University of Technology
- You have an NSC or NCV with an endorsement that allows entrance to degree studies (Bachelor’s degree) or an equivalent qualification.
- You meet all the minimum admission requirements for the programme you intend to study. Meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen/intended programme of study does not guarantee admission, as limited spaces are available in each programme.
- You have a minimum level of 4 (50%) in the chosen UFS language of instruction: English or Afrikaans (only applicable to certain programmes).
- You must pass certain school subjects with a minimum level of achievement in order to take a certain university module. Please refer to the section on the faculty-specific admission requirements, which also includes the respective compulsory subjects and achievement levels required per programme.
DUT Online Registration 2023-2024
The application must be made via the application forms (obtainable from the International School Office or downloaded from the website: www.dut.ac.za), and a non-refundable application fee must accompany all applications. The early bird closing date for applications is February 22; the late closing date is April 25.
- 1. Notification of acceptance will be sent no later than May 30. If you have provided an
The E-mail address you will obviously get news much sooner.
- You must then arrange to pay the balance of the fees by June 4 2014
- Please scan and email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visa: U.S. citizens are expected to apply for a travel visa to enter South Africa.