DUT online registration dates 2023-2024
DUT online registration dates 2023-2024
The management of the Durban University of Technology (DUT) has opened the student registration portal for fresh and continuing students to register for their courses for the semester both at the diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate level. Specific dates and deadlines have been set for the registration as well as the closure of the registration portal. It is advisable to register early in order not to lose your studentship at DUT as late registration would not be permitted.
The registration deadline or closing date is always a registration submission timeline that is set by the institution for registering courses and modules for the semester. South African schools (Universities and colleges) usually have their submission deadline within 2 weeks to 1 month after the student registration portal is opened.
Therefore, it is expected for all DUT students (both new and old) to meet the stated registration timeline as stated below to be on the safe side.
Information about the full cost of the program and the dates are available on the International School website at http://www.dut.ac.za. The fee covers accommodation, instruction, materials, and travel arrangements as part of individual courses, tours, and a visit to a game park. All other costs are to be met by the students. A US $150 deposit must be paid, after admission, to secure a place (by February 22 for early applications or April 25 for late applications)
Method of Payment
Payment of fees from countries other than South Africa should be made by:
- An electronic transfer to the Durban University of Technology (International School) Account Number: 050007068 at STANDARD BANK, Durban Main Branch; Branch Code 040026; SWIFT Code: SBZAZAJJ; Reference: G997 301374 (and name of student).
Please supply your name and address, and state that the payment is for the International School, and scan/e-mail proof of payments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirement needed before applying to Durban University of Technology
- You have an NSC or NCV with an endorsement that allows entrance to degree studies (Bachelor’s degree) or an equivalent qualification.
- You meet all the minimum admission requirements for the programme you intend to study. Meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen/intended programme of study does not guarantee admission, as limited spaces are available in each programme.
- You have a minimum level of 4 (50%) in the chosen UFS language of instruction: English or Afrikaans (only applicable to certain programmes).
- You must pass certain school subjects with a minimum level of achievement in order to take a certain university module. Please refer to the section on the faculty-specific admission requirements, which also includes the respective compulsory subjects and achievement levels required per programme.
DUT Online Registration 2023-2024
The application must be made via the application forms (obtainable from the International School Office or downloaded from the website: www.dut.ac.za), and a non-refundable application fee must accompany all applications. The early bird closing date for applications is February 22; the late closing date is April 25.
- 1. Notification of acceptance will be sent no later than May 30. If you have provided an
The E-mail address you will obviously get news much sooner.
- You must then arrange to pay the balance of the fees by June 4 2014
- Please scan and email proof of payment to email@example.com
- Visa: U.S. citizens are expected to apply for a travel visa to enter South Africa.
DUT registration dates 2023-2024
The Durban University of Technology (DUT) has stated that they will be open and accepting online applications to the 2022/2023 academic year from;
Annual and Semesters
- Normal Registration Period 22 February to 26 March
- Extended Registration Period 29 March to 23 April
- Late Registration Period 26 April to 30 April
- Late Registration Requests on a case-by-case basis 03 May to 11 May
- Appeals for Late Registration 12 May to 18 May
- Final Date for the Addition of Modules 18 May
- Unregistered Students are not allowed to attend classes/lectures (including Moodle and MS Teams) 19 May to 01 December
- New Postgraduate Full Research Master’s and Doctorates 30 July
Click here for more information about the college