CPUT online Application Status 2023-2024
CPUT online Application Status 2023-2024
CPUT Application Status 2023-2024
If you have applied for admission at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT, you should check your CPUT application status 2022/2023 Checker. Find more details on CPUT status check and check status at CPUT read on below
Have you been admitted, denied, accepted? Has data changed on your application? CPUT Application status/admission status lets you know if your application to the Cape Peninsula University of Technology has been processed, accepted, or rejected, admission status can give you a better idea of what is happening or has happened to your application.
How long does it take for CPUT to respond to your application?
According to CPUT, the verification of applications takes some time. You may only receive feedback from CPUT six to eight weeks after the closing date for applications. That means you can check your application status six weeks after the application deadline.
How To Check CPUT Application Status 2023-2024
- Tracking your status at CPUT, Kindly Visit the CPUT application status tracker page here >>https://www.cput.ac.za/study/track
- Enter your personal information for verification purposes, your personal details such as Student number, Surname /Last name, first name(s) /Forename(s) or email address, and password you used when you applied for admission will be required to check your application status at CPUT.
- Fill in the required details and hit the next button, from there You will be able to see your application status (i.e. Pending Review, Requires Action, Complete, Undergraduate Admission Decisions, Pending, Admitted, Cleared Provisional, Admission, Ineligible, Quota Filled Not Selected or Cancelled)
- You will also be able to see what documents have been received and if additional documents are needed to complete your application. Once all required documents have been received, including official copies of transcripts and certificates you have attended, your application will be reviewed for a decision.
- Your department will decide according to their established timelines. Once the Office of Admissions receives the decision from the department, they will notify you via email.
- You can check the status of your application at any time, by logging in to your CPUT applicant portal.
CPUT Admission status Results
CPUT admission status shows a variety of statuses tied to applicant applications and the process by which they are assessed. Application Status also lets you know if your application is Pending Review, Requires Action, Complete, Undergraduate Admission Decisions, Pending, Admitted, Cleared Provisional, Admission, Ineligible, Quota Filled or Cancelled.
For more understanding about admission statuses associated with CPUT, you can check the definition of the statuses below:
- Pending Review: Indicates that the application has been received by the Cape Peninsula University of Technology. The application needs to be reviewed before determining what documents if any, are required to complete the application. Applicants should check back for updates; the application status will remain as Pending Reviewuntil an admission decision has been made.
- Requires Action: Indicates that there are items missing from the application. Applicants should check back for updates to their CPUT online application tool for Unresolved Items
- Complete: Indicates that all the items required to complete the application have been received. Applicants can verify that items have been received by selecting the show items attachment link and looking for Completed Items.
- Admitted: Indicates admission to the program specified. Some offers of admission may come with conditions.
- Provisional Admission: Indicates admission to the program specified with a faculty-specific provision. There is a requirement to submit all outstanding To-Do List items for this program and meet other provisions stated by your faculty.
- Cleared Provisional Admission: Indicates that all the faculty-specific provisions of the admission have been met. Final Admission to the program specified is now confirmed.
- Ineligible: Indicates that admission to the program specified has been denied. The minimum requirements for consideration of admission have not been met.
- Quota Filled: Indicates that admission to the program specified has been denied. Although the minimum admission requirements for the program may have been met, the application was not competitive.
- Canceled: Indicates the application has been canceled.