BTC online Application Status 2023-2024
BTC online Application Status 2023-2024
After applying to BTC, it is normal to receive a response from them a few days after the close of the application. This is dependent on when you applied and how you applied. On extremely busy periods, close to closing dates, it will take about 4 to 6 weeks. Oftentimes, hard copy applications take longer, as the application forms still need to be captured. Thus, online applications are quicker and have been constantly recommended for prospective BTC SOUTHERN AFRICA students.
If eventually, you don’t receive a response from the school after the period of 6 weeks you do not have to panic. You can easily check your application status on the school portal through the few steps below.
How long does it take for BTC to respond to your application?
According to BTC, the verification of applications takes some time. You may only receive feedback from BTC six to eight weeks after the closing date for applications. That means you can check your application status six weeks after the application deadline.
How To Check BTC Application Status 2023-2024
- Tracking your status at BTC, Kindly Visit the BTC application status tracker page here >>https://www.btc.ac.za
- Enter your personal information for verification purposes
- Fill in the required details and hit the next button, from there You will be able to see your application status (i.e. Pending Review, Requires Action, Complete, Undergraduate Admission Decisions, Pending, Admitted, Cleared Provisional, Admission, Ineligible, Quota Filled Not Selected or Cancelled).
BTC Admission status Results
BTC admission status shows a variety of statuses tied to applicant applications and the process by which they are assessed. Application Status also lets you know if your application is Pending Review, Requires Action, Complete, Undergraduate Admission Decisions, Pending, Admitted, Cleared Provisional, Admission, Ineligible, Quota Filled or Cancelled.
For more understanding about admission statuses associated with BTC, you can check the definition of the statuses below:
- Pending Review: Indicates that the application has been received by the BTC. The application needs to be reviewed before determining what documents if any, are required to complete the application. Applicants should check back for updates; the application status will remain as Pending Reviewuntil an admission decision has been made.
- Requires Action: Indicates that there are items missing from the application. Applicants should check back for updates to their BTC online application tool for Unresolved Items
- Complete: Indicates that all the items required to complete the application have been received. Applicants can verify that items have been received by selecting the show items attachment link and looking for Completed Items.
- Admitted: Indicates admission to the program specified. Some offers of admission may come with conditions.
- Provisional Admission: Indicates admission to the program specified with a faculty-specific provision. There is a requirement to submit all outstanding To-Do List items for this program and meet other provisions stated by your faculty.
- Cleared Provisional Admission: Indicates that all the faculty-specific provisions of the admission have been met. Final Admission to the program specified is now confirmed.
- Ineligible: Indicates that admission to the program specified has been denied. The minimum requirements for consideration of admission have not been met.
- Quota Filled: Indicates that admission to the program specified has been denied. Although the minimum admission requirements for the program may have been met, the application was not competitive.
- Canceled: Indicates the application has been canceled.
BTC Contact Details
For inquires and more information about the Baptist Theological College of Southern Africa BTC, contact us on the following contact details:
+27 (0)11 886 0421
260 Oak Avenue, Randburg
Very Useful Links